Full Program - How to Overcome the Covid-19 Tsunami with powerful technology?
These exciting times present endless possibilities of how humans can shape the future for the better. We are thrilled to present the "How to surf the Covid-19 tsunami with powerful technology?" reinvent safari, in which we will discover how living innovators gathered during Covid-19 and created new businesses powered by technologies, such as 3D printing, PCR robotics, UV-C robotics, digital, fake news, etc.
This reinvent safari consists of 5 independent days; meaning that you have the chance to join us as many days as you wish according to your personal and work availability. During these days you will discover at first hand the shared experience of our sherpas and you will design your future business powered by deep technologies. You will learn and ideate about opportunities of the Covid Health landscape.
The safari is divided into two moments:
- Morning - you will interact with other participants while visiting a couple of hotspots where experts will talk about their innovations.
- Afternoon - you will participate, with your group, in the future business design workshop carried out by our sherpas (experts in design thinking in Nestlé Digital Unit).
- Friday Afternoon: Engagement Workshop where you will meet partners, developers, and industrial colleagues that will help you a find a feasible implementation to your idea.
"How to surf the Covid-19 tsunami with powerful technology?" Safari includes:
- Day 1 - 3D Printing Future Design
- Day 2 - Robots for PCRs
- Day 3 - Robots and UV-C
- Day 4 - Digital Connections
- Day 5 (morning) - Fake Health News
- Day 5 (afternoon) - Engagement Workshop
Safari aimed at professionals working in:
- Innovators, in particular in the health sector.
- Hospitals and retirement homes managers
- Business owners exploring new opportunities in health
- The Safari carried out the last week of July is in Spanish and soon in English and Catalan. Please contact us for sessions in those languages or other customizations of this program.
- To learn about new technologies.
- To experiment and discover how they have been used to innovate.
- To design your own business models, experiments, and prototypes.
- To create networking with other participants.
- To interact and network with other businesses that can help you with your projects.
|10:00 - 13:00||
Live stream with innovation hotspots, experience, learning, and networking
|16:00 - 18:00||Future Business Design Workshop*|
*On Friday, this workshop is the Engagement Workshop.
- One day only: 150 EUR + VAT
- All 5 days: 650 EUR + VAT (you can join when is best for you or give your voucher to another person if you can not attend a session).
- 10% of the benefits are given to the COVID WARRIORS organization.