Robots for PCRs - Session
Hospital labs use labor intensive rutinary pipeting which is a key bottleneck to increase the Covid testing capacity by 20.
Discover the key factors to boost a PCR laboratory using robotics with Opentrons.
Explained by the leaders of COVIDWarriors and other associations and companies emerged during Covid-19.
Innovation Themes & Topics: #Robotics in Health #Abundance #Laboratories #Design Future PCRs
This session is part of "HOW TO OVERCOME THE COVID-19 TSUNAMI WITH POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY?" safari:
- Day 1 - 3D Printing Future Design
- Day 2 - Robots for PCRs
- Day 3 - Robots and UV-C
- Day 4 - Digital Connections
- Day 5 (morning) - Fake Health News
- Day 5 (afternoon) - Engagement
Safari aimed at professionals working in:
- Innovators, in particular from the pharma, fabrication, robotics and health sectors
- Managers and personnel from hospitals and lab facilities
- Business owners exploring new opportunities in lab and pharma
- The Safari carried out the last week of July is in Spanish, even though we are studying the possibility to provide them in both English and Catalan soon. Please contact us for specific demands.
- To learn about new technologies.
- To experiment and discover how they have been used to innovate.
- To design your own models, experiments, and prototypes.
- To create networking with other participants.
- To interact and network with other businesses that can help you with your projects.
|10:00 - 11:00||Hotspot 1: COVIDWarriors|
|11:00 - 12:00||Hotspot 2: Universidad de Málaga|
|12:00 - 13:00||Hotspot 3: King's College London|
|16:00 - 18:00||Future Business Design Workshop|
|18:00 - 18:30||Daily Summary|
*The Future Business Design workshop will help you reinvent a new business based upon the powerful technologies discovered during the morning and framed in the new sudden demand of Covid-19 solutions, and connected to your organizational capacities.
The session will be coached by the innovation sherpa certified in Nestlé Design Thinking methodology.
- One day only: 150 EUR + VAT
- All 5 days: 650 EUR + VAT (you can join when is best for you or give your voucher to another person if you can not attend a session).
- 10% of the benefits are given to the COVID WARRIORS organization.