Robots and UV-C
Disinfection of spaces with Covid is today very slow and dangerous because its conducted by personnel equipped with high protective suits and extremely toxic products that are required to act in the closed spaces for several days to effectively kill the pathogens.
Discover how telecommunications engineers, automation startups, and doctors have collaborated to create the first ever autonomous sterilization units certified to kill SARS-CoV-2 and other patogens using UV-C.
Innovation Themes & Topics: #Robotics in Health #Abundance #Sterilization #Design Future UV-C
"How to surf the Covid-19 tsunami with powerful technology?" safari:
- Day 1 - 3D Printing Future Design
- Day 2 - Robots for PCRs
- Day 3 - Robots and UV-C
- Day 4 - Digital Connections
- Day 5 (morning) - Fake Health News
- Day 5 (afternoon) - Engagement
Safari aimed at:
- Innovators, specifically from the health and industrial sector
- Managers and personnel of Hospitals and retirement homes.
- Sanitation experts
Business owners exploring new opportunities in health.
- The Safari carried out the last week of July is in Spanish, even though we are studying the possibility to provide them in both English and Catalan soon. Please contact us to arrange specific dates.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Experiment and discover how they have been used to innovate.
- Design your own models, experiments, and prototypes.
- Create networking with other participants.
- Interact and network with other businesses that can help you with your projects.
|10:00 - 11:00||Hotspot 1: Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena|
|11:00 - 12:00||Hotspot 2: MTS tech|
|12:00 - 13:00||Hotspot 3: ASSUM|
|16:00 - 18:00||Protocol Workshop (how to create sanitation protocols)|
|18:00 - 18:30||Daily Summary|
- One day only: 150 EUR + VAT
- All 5 days: 650 EUR + VAT (you can join when is best for you or give your voucher to another person if you can not attend a session).
- 10% of the benefits are given to the COVID WARRIORS organization.